▪ It allows you to hear the words and sounds that photos alone cannot capture. Video has the power to preserve your vows to each other, the speeches from your loved ones, the giggles, the shouts of joy, and the sobs all alike.
▪ It allows you to feel the emotions you felt on your wedding day. Through motion and sound, you will be able to relive the day you said "I do" years down the road.
▪ It allows you to share your experience. Video helps your loved ones who cannot make it on your wedding day feel like they were there in person celebrating with you.
You and your boo work best as a team, and so do we.
We're Anna and Antonio, a filmmaking couple passionate about telling people's love stories.
We believe wholeheartedly in partnership, and our years of experience filming weddings together makes us the perfect team to make sure you've got all angles covered.
Every wedding day is unique, so your wedding films should be too. Our film collection includes all of the essentials, and additional edits and services are available as fully customizable add-on options.
Think of the base film collection as the main course and the add-on options as the appetizers and dessert. No confusing package structures here—Just choose what you need to build the perfect package for you and your boo.
▪ Up to ten hours of wedding day coverage
▪ Two filmmakers (Anna + Antonio)
▪ 5-7 minute highlight film
▪ 60 second teaser film
▪ Digital delivery + custom USB containing edited films
Perfect for anyone who wants to remember every single last detail and moment, this 20-30 minute film will tell the complete story of your wedding day from start to finish. From the goofy moments with your bridesmaids, to more dancing at your reception, to more audio of your loved ones, this film is designed to help you relive your day for years to come.
The icing on the cake.
You will receive a multi-angle film of your ceremony in its entirety with professional audio.
You will receive a separate film of all formal dances during the reception in their entirety. This can include the couple’s first dance, father daughter dance, mother son dance, etc.
You will receive a separate film of all toasts given at the reception in their entirety. This option is perfect for those who are expecting several longer speeches during their reception.
Add on drone footage for those sweeping overhead views and epic venue shots.*
Want to remember every moment of your rehearsal dinner as well? You will receive a film including highlights and all speeches given throughout the night. The length of the film is dependent on how many speeches are given. This includes two hours of coverage on the night of the rehearsal dinner with two filmmakers. Additional hours may be added for $300/hour.
Need more than ten hours of coverage on your wedding day? Additional hours may be added for $300/hour.
*Drone coverage is weather and location permitting.
**Travel fees may apply for the wedding day or rehearsal dinner if over 60 miles from the filmmakers’ residence.
Have any questions about our services? Confused what the difference between a highlight film vs. teaser vs. extended film is?